- Single Displays
- Multiple Displays
- Stack Manager Display Software
24" Grade 2 TFT Monitor
The Vutrix Grade 2 Edit monitor is a 24” LCD colour monitor, specifically designed for use in applications requiring a high quality picture and colour reproduction.
Ideal for use in the most demanding broadcast applications including editing, colour grading and post production, it delivers the most accurate colours and pixel accuracy attainable today using the highest-quality LCD display. This monitor incorporates Vutrix’s renowned deinterlacing, image processing and gamma control together with a range of input options and image adjustment in a full HD, 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution monitor. A host of additional features provide enhanced flexibility and convenience to deliver the ultimate High-Definition Edit monitor.
Using the Vutrix grade 1 graphics engine to give enhanced picture quality and low latency and with a range of inputs - SDSDI, HDSDI, 3G, Dual link, CVBS, YPbPr, HDMI, DVI - I.
- Broadcast standard colorimitry
- Extensive image controls including individual RGB gain
- Fully network addressable and controllable
- Inputs: SD SDI, HD SDI, 3G, Dual Link, HDMI, DVI - I, CVBS, YPbPr.
- Native HD resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- On-screen audio presence meters UMD and Tally information
- Safe area cages
- Separate RGB channel monitoring